Techmind, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 2,000.00 euros, whose registered office is located at 20, Rue Paul Fort, 75014 Paris, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 839 006 335, owns, and operates the "Trackr" platform.
The Trackr platform is a Software as a Service solution that allows you as an investor to:
- Obtain a summary of your portfolio transactions,
- Track the performance of your investments (IRR, multiple, portfolio value...),
- Obtain startup reports and have access to the main documents concerning each deal.
The Trackr platform can be consulted on computer and mobile through the following web address : https://trackr.techmind.vc.
By using the Platform, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to all the following terms, you may not use or access the Platform in any manner.
These conditions will remain in force while you are using the Platform. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or the Trackr platform, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Techmind provides investment tracking information on Trackr. This information is provided for informational purposes only. It represents the estimated gross performance, without considering the Techmind commission. Under no circumstances do the figures given on Trackr substitute for the authority of official documents. Techmind declines all responsibility in case of difference between the figures on the platform and those announced on the official documents.
Furthermore, Techmind makes every effort to make Trackr available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. However, Techmind reserves the right to change, modify or suspend the Trackr platform without notice for maintenance or any other reason deemed necessary. The unavailability of the Trackr platform does not give right to any compensation.
Your login details are created by Techmind from the information you have previously provided (name, first name, email address, phone number). These logins give you access to the Trackr platform. You acknowledge having provided true and accurate information. We thank you for informing us of any changes to this information.
The Platform is protected by copyright, trademark, and French law. The material displayed or available on or through the Platform, including, but not limited to, the text, information, data, articles, videos, graphics, images and so forth included therein, is also protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. You acknowledge and agree that the Trackr platform and all associated intellectual property and moral rights are the exclusive property of Techmind and its suppliers. Reproduction of the material displayed constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.Confidentiality
You agree to keep strictly confidential the documents, elements, data, and information made available by Techmind and the startups through the Trackr platform. You must be vigilant to ensure that no unauthorized third party has access to these documents by any means whatsoever.
You remain solely responsible for the use of your investor account or the use that could be made of it by a third party. It is necessary that you take all appropriate steps to ensure the security, confidentiality and retention of your password and user ID. It is also essential that you do not allow any unauthorized third party to use it for you.
Techmind takes the protection of your personal data, the preservation of its confidentiality and the respect of your privacy very seriously. Techmind undertakes to process your data in compliance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, in particular the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016.
Use of the platform
You may use the Platform only for the purpose for which it is intended and only in accordance with these Terms. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you may view, download, and print the materials we make available on the Platform solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, and not on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party, nor for competitive purposes. You may not sublicense these rights.
Your use of the Platform is subject to the following additional restrictions:
- You may only use the Platform in a manner consistent with all laws and regulations applicable to you.
- You may not remove or alter any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated into the Platform, and you will comply with all copyright notices, trademark rules, information and restrictions contained in the Platform.
- You may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, post, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purpose any
content available on or through the Platform in a manner that infringes the rights of others (including Techmind).
- You may not use the Platform in any manner that is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- You may not access or use the Platform to monitor or evaluate the availability, performance, functionality, security, or other aspects of the Platform, or for any other comparative or competitive analysis.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information about another visitor to the Platform to its source, or exploit information made available by or through the Platform in any way to reveal information that you would not otherwise have access to, including the personal information of others.
Third Party Content
The Platform may contain links or connections to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Techmind. When you access third-party websites or use third-party services, you agree that there are risks involved and that Techmind is not responsible for those risks. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use our affiliates' services, third-party content, or third-party software.
To the fullest extent not prohibited by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold Techmind and its partners harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to any claims, suits, or actions by third parties relating to your use of the Platform or your violation of these Terms.
Monitoring and Termination
Changes to these Terms
Techmind may modify these Terms at any time without notice by posting the modification on the Platform and updating the "last updated" date at the top of these Terms. If you do not agree with the new terms, you must stop using the Platform. If you continue to use the Platform after these changes, you agree to the modified terms.
Date of modification of the TOS: January 20, 2023